Please join us for a GivePulse training on Tuesday, April 4 from 10 a.m.-12:00 p.m. in Bennett Hall Room 273 on OHIO University Chillicothe campus.
GivePulse is an online community engagement platform that connects people to opportunities to get involved in their community. It offers nonprofits robust volunteer coordination and donor management functionality, and universities a comprehensive tool for facilitating, tracking, and assessing community-engaged experiential learning.
By becoming part of Ohio University’s GivePulse network, students, staff, faculty, and community partners can meaningfully engage with each other by:
- Exploring the network to find organizations and causes they care about
- Finding volunteer opportunities and other community events
- Coordinating service projects, service learning classes, or donation drives
- Tracking participation and impacts like service hours, reflections, donations, etc.
- Community organizations may use GivePulse—and its comprehensive volunteer management and donor management capabilities—to interact with university stakeholders and the public at no cost.
Who should attend:
- Community organizations seeking to recruit volunteers, organize event registrations, fundraise, and track volunteer impact;
- OHIO students seeking or coordinating volunteer projects or fundraisers;
- OHIO faculty and staff teaching courses with experiential learning opportunities including community engagement